profile entries graffiti the past

emotions flowing as the music plays... for there maybe no tomorrow

Janice (衛蘭) - 心亂如麻
Been a while since i've listened to any Cantonese song & found it on facebook through a friend, figured i listen to it and found it quite nice. (:


English translation:
Confused Heart
--------------------

Because kiss you just to celebrate
You somehow started to distant me
If you feel weak
Will you reject me?
You want to find me
You will call me and date again
If you really serious about loving me
Or you just want to be apathetic to me
Until today, even the 3 years old understands

It's you that don't think of me
Until not come to find me
Is the changes in this few days
Just like slap me a thousands times
Is it you and me kiss and hugs
After that there is a slight difference
Don't want to be good with me
Please say out your real thoughts

I think you are too lazy to love
until you never bother me for few days
My heart is chasing the seconds and fell
What did I do wrong
In the past you love me so much
And now you hurt me
Have you ask yourself about your selfishness
Ask yourself whether your heart feel better
Today I want to know it all clearly

Don't have the courage to tangle you
My heart is confused
Go back go back
And let my wound heal.

Labels:


0 comments // Post a Comment