profile entries graffiti the past

emotions flowing as the music plays... for there maybe no tomorrow

music to life 2
Wanted to write something abt QT (got abt 1/4 way), but... din't feel it was so relevant to where i am right now. Would be just a lie to blog what i din't feel and won't plan on doing so... maybe a while l8r... sometimes living to be a true christian seems impossible... is impossible...



StereoPony - Namida no Mukou

Translation:
She makes someone sad,
even if she doesn’t laugh…
that type of girl
was dejected,
and cried into the night.

I cling on as it gets cold…
but I’m freezing
and falling into reality…
were there’s no shelter.

“Living is to fight” somehow,
that reason
closed up
My Heart…My Story…

I can see beyond my tears,
I’m shining.
One day we’ll meet,
so for our sake,
I’ll wait for the dawn…

She makes someone sad,
even if she doesn’t laugh…
that type of girl
was dejected…
Your Story.

We continued to bathe the moon light
and we sat down.
The light in the city of rain
seems like it will light our way.

It’s okay if you live on,
that alone,
no matter the reason,
I’m fine with just that.
My Heart, My Story.

I can see beyond our tears,
we’re shining.
In the small window,
the blue sky is reflected,
just like back then.

Ah, Ah, but I can’t fly
like a bird can…

We can’t unreasonably laugh,
but continuing like this is fine,
we just have to continue to believe.

We can see beyond our tears,
we’re shining.
If we evade the darkness,
that sky will surely
change into a prismatic sky.

When we made someone sad,
we felt the pain,
in order to not forget that,
we gently closed our eyes,
and cried.

Labels: ,


0 comments // Post a Comment