profile entries graffiti the past

emotions flowing as the music plays... for there maybe no tomorrow

weekdays r almost over & so r my doubts
So.. there was this sermon on obedience, a few weeks back. which happened to be on obedience: "Five Questions about Obedience"

* Am I deceiving myself? James 1:22
* Do I have faith without deeds? James 2:26
* Is my life marked by deeds done in humility? James 3:13
* Do I know what I should do but do not do it? James 4:17
* Am I in danger of wandering from the truth? James 5:19-20

was pondering about it... n emo'd about how it seems impossible, especially when the pastor said "Are you treading carefully? or Obedient to God?". It all seems too far to be true, and rather impossible to live up to that and work it all into my life. Started to make me think... maybe God just wants us to think that he is great, and we weaklings just worship him and trust in him, then who knows what.. we'll arrive in heaven... or living such a life, might as well be christian worker and... it'll be so much easier to fulfill all these deeds. It always seems so easy to say sometimes "Trust in God", yet when it comes to practice... I wonder how many people can actually do it, and furthermore... how many people will really go to heaven, if they cannot even trust God on a daily basis. Are we still doubtful of what God has prepared for us tml? who will take care of u? where will you get the money to live?

I confess I have at many times had misgivings of God, have you confessed?

Labels:


0 comments // Post a Comment